June 30

I had a pretty substantial to-do list for today, and we managed to check everything off the list by 12:30. Awesome!

The last item on the list was a playdate with Jill and sweet baby Naomi. Lily woke up from her nap soon after they arrived, and we headed out to splash in the water table.

From the look Lily is giving me, I'm guessing she's thinking, "GOSH, MOM! I'm trying to play with my friend! Stop taking my picture and leave us alone!"

And Naomi is like, "What? Picture? I'm in. Where's the camera?"
I love that the girls have matching little ponytails, and I wish I had taken more pictures of them!

Lily looked so cute in her little swimsuit that I couldn't resist taking copious amounts of pictures of her.

Lily made up a game that she seemed to really enjoy. It involved lowering her face until it was almost, just barely, maybe touching the water (can you see the ripples of her breath on the water?), then lifting her head up and grinning at me.

Fun!

Okay, so I can admit that this is not the cutest picture ever of my baby, but everything about it makes me smile. 
Ponytail
Big brown eyes
Striped swimsuit
Chubby baby thighs

I call that a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment