June 13

After we dropped Caleb off at school, the girls and I headed home to get ready for a visit to the Magic  House with our friends Amber and Drew. As Daisy got dressed, she decided that she wanted to match her sister today. Of course, I loved the idea!

Once they were dressed in matching outfits, down to the hairbow, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures.
Okay, I took more than a few. But they were so cute!

See? I love how pleased Daisy is with the whole situation.

At first, Lily was totally uninterested.

But when she realized that Daisy thought it was quite fun, Lily began playing with us.

Look at her go - trying to crawl on the bed!

I love my funny girls.

And then Daisy jumped on the bed while Lily watched, rapt with admiration.

This is one thing I didn't expect to reap from sending Caleb to school. When he's home, Caleb is Daisy's hero. She follows him and plays with him and does whatever he wants. Lily is always second best to Caleb. But when he's at school, the friendship between my girls gets a chance to grow and flourish, especially now that Lily is capable of doing and interacting more. I love it!

Sweet sisters!

Then we headed to the Magic House, where Daisy and Drew had so much fun!

They especially loved this pizza restaurant, where Daisy served Drew endless slices of pizza and glasses of water.  
]
Aren't they cute?

I didn't get Amber in this one, but you can see Drew, Daisy, me, and a very happy Lily on my back.

Then we headed outside, where there was a sandbox and a wading pool of sorts. Lily loved it!

And then we went and picked up Caleb from school, and began a napless afternoon for all three children. It was miserable. This nap transition is pretty painful!

1 comment:

  1. Wow those bed pictures are great! They remind me of ones mom took with me and Sally as kids. Lily and Daisy will love these when they are older :):)

    ReplyDelete