June 22

Nope - still sick.

But I think she's on the mend. Despite a 102.7 fever at dinnertime, Daisy was still willing to eat some food. And she had normal diapers today. So hopefully she'll sleep all night long and wake up refreshed and healthy in the morning, allowing us to have a fun, fun, fun weekend.

Am I living in a dream world? Possibly, but I'm still holding out hope.

Right after I took this picture of Daisy drawing with chalk on the front porch, I realized how warm she was. I then did the only reasonable thing: I removed her shirt and allowed her to play, shirtless, on the front porch.

We're classy like that.

Also, right before I took this picture I did something really exciting: I ordered my new "big girl" camera! Thanks to the lovely and resourceful Amber, I found a refurbished Canon 60D at a ridiculous price. Since I've been saving up since December, I jumped on the deal. In a week to a week and a half, it will be in my hot little hands. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment