June 13

Somehow Daisy has eluded my camera for the past few days. It's not because she's sick - she's finally well - and it's not because she's been boring - she just learned to do stairs! - but somehow I haven't taken any pictures of her.

I do have some of Caleb, though. 
I cut his hair yesterday, and I think it looks pretty darn good!
He seems to like it, too. During this whole photo shoot, he was watching his reflection in our big front windows. He's totally into checking himself out now; every time he changes clothes, he runs to his mirrored closet doors to see how he looks. If he's like this now, I bet adolescence will be a hoot!

Side note: yes, he's wearing a long-sleeved shirt in June. It's been almost cool out the past few mornings. In June! How wonderful is that?

]
My little ham. Love him.

Yes, we have dandelions. At least they're picturesque ones!

Though they stay put, dandelions are NOT easier to photograph than children.

Also, we made cupcakes today. They were delish. Jimi Hendrix looks pretty peeved that he doesn't get to eat one.

1 comment:

  1. ahahahh yeah he's missing out! Mm that looks delish.

    ReplyDelete