June 19

It seems like every day, Daisy has a new word. The other day, it was "duck" and "quack"; today, it's "car".

She really likes cars.

My mom thinks she'll be a tomboy. If you base your predictions on Daisy's current vocabulary, I think Mom is right. So far, Daisy says:
hi
bye
uh-oh
cat
dog
eye
mama
dada
ball
bird
more
ear
Daisy (sounds like "day", sometimes "day-shee")
duck
quack
no
car
book

All animals and "boy" things. She is trying to say "heart", though. She's almost there, and that's kind of girly.

I think my girl is totally girly. A girl can like balls and cars and still be girly.

       
See? Kissing the car. Totally girly.

My boy, meanwhile, is totally into snuggling with loveys at naptime and bedtime. For a while it was his two baby dolls. Today he surprised me, though, and insisted that "Mrs. Puppy" (a gift from GREAT Aunt Mag) and "Mrs. Carrot" (a gift from Auntie Grace) snuggle in bed with him.

When he woke up from his nap, he stumbled down the hall and into the kitchen, still clutching his beloved Mrs. Carrot.
They helped me prep dinner for later on, and then Caleb and Mrs. Carrot shared a snack.

Also, Daisy wants to tell you hi:

            



1 comment: