July 24

Today was a beautiful day, so we spent most of it outside.
Caleb was also especially whiny today, so we spent even more of the day outside. 
Lily only napped for 45 minutes this morning, so I was even  happier we were spending it outside!

I got out the bubble machine, which Lily loved.
Bubbles!

Look at that face - she's a girl on a mission.

Caught one!

I'm not sure if this is a concerned/curious/frustrated face, or if she's trying to blow the bubbles away.

Front porch selfie! The big kids were trying to play golf in the grass.

Then it was lunchtime, and Caleb and Daisy had a picnic on the deck. 
They sat like this for a good 15 minutes, and ate all of their food! I will miss this so much when Caleb goes to kindergarten. I'm sure Daisy will miss it, too.

Hi, cutie pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment