October 9

We had church this morning, and after I helped Lily choose an appropriate outfit and brush her hair, she wanted to brush my hair.
This might have been the first time Lily wanted to brush my hair. I know the picture is so blurry, but she was so excited that I had to photograph it.

Later in the day, my mom and Ryan stopped by so that Mom could snuggle her grandbabies. After a week away, she needed some love! I was returning from another babywearing photo session event, and stopped by the grocery store on my way home. When I got there, I found this in my living room:
That would be Lily the patient, on the operating table, having knee surgery performed by Drs Ryan and Eli. Did I mention that my mom is having a knee replaced in a few days? It was so cute to see the kids playing out what they thought would happen! (Eli has a hammer and a screwdriver. Pretty sure that's not what happens in real life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment