October 24

I only have one picture from today, but it's awesome.

I got out of bed this morning  and got to work making breakfast and doing my morning stuff, while Caleb worked diligently on a project at the dining room table. Finally, he finished and proudly showed me this advertisement that he had created all by himself. I was beyond impressed! It's Alien Super Power Juice, and it only costs $5.58. As you can see, it is new and you can purchase it at the Monkey Stoer. It gloes in the darek, and it gives you super powers. See the man with big muscles, lifting the elephant? We are talking serious super strength. But best of all, it is also good for your brane!

I mean, really. Who wouldn't want to buy this stuff?

1 comment:

  1. how creative and cute!! The brain drawing is so funny

    ReplyDelete