October 18

Tuesdays are usually really busy for us. Luckily, our homeschool group took today off for "Fall Break", so we got to have a do-nothing Tuesday.

Some things we did on Do-nothing Tuesday:

A random tandem carry, just to see if we could do this.
(conclusion: we can do this, but it may not be advisable. This kind of carry is better suited to much smaller children!)

A much more comfortable tandem carry, just to ease my pride after the last one was so awkward.

Apparently Eli really likes this cheapie pouch sling? Who knew?

This is one of Eli's favorite spots. He sits in front of the big glass door and empties ever car and truck out of the car bin, leaving them scattered around the floor. Makes me crazy. But boy, is he happy!

Hi, cutie!

Yep. Shorts and a t-shirt in mid-October. Whatever.

Then it was costume time! 
My mom found this giraffe costume at a thrift store when Lily was little, and now it fits Eli perfectly. It is his favorite.

Lily put this ensemble together herself. I have no idea what look she was going for here.

'pinning.

She is so focused on her dance! Look at that little tongue!

Meanwhile, my adorable giraffe was... adorable.

Seriously. I've never seen a cuter giraffe.

And at bedtime, Eli wanted up in that pouch again. 
Happy baby!

We may need one of these!
(I feel like Caleb and Daisy have been underrepresented on the blog lately. Believe me, they are HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment