October 12

I know. I'm hopelessly behind. But I'll catch up, I promise.
This day was quite a day. I'm fairly confident that there were trips to multiple libraries, a melt down or two, and who knows what else.

But hey - look what Daisy did!
She fights me to do any sort of writing practice, because she insists that she can already write. She's right... it's just in ALL CAPS and without any attention to lines. So today when she finally sat down and worked with me on writing her name with upper and lower case letters, in the lines? It was HUGE.

Also, I woke up to this: 
Caleb's creative mind and thoughtful heart are just too much. That's me as Super Mom, and me driving my mini-van (with bags of gold from the end of the rainbow, and Caleb in the back seat), and me running super fast. That boy.

And then my family gathered for a belated birthday celebration for my mom. Now that Ryan works, and I have a work schedule, and Caleb, Daisy, and Max all play soccer, things are becoming even more challenging to schedule. Add in the fact that Mom spent the past week in Oregon, and will have her knee replaced next week... this thing almost didn't happen.

But it did, and we had pizza and margaritas and birthday cake, and Mom was surrounded by all of her favorite little people. It was pretty nice.






Look at how happy she is!


Happy birthday, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment