October 25

Tuesdays are hectic for us. I have blogged about this before. Thankfully, my sweet mother-in-law makes things so much less hectic, and in the middle of the chaos that is Tuesday, I get at least a 2-hour respite. It is fabulous.

I used my break today to prep dinner and work on editing photos. When Eli woke up from his nap, I was ready to snuggle with him.

This boy never wants to hit the ground running when he wakes up from a nap; he always needs a few minutes to snuggle Mommy. However, we can't snuggle in the chair in his room, because then he thinks I am trying to put him back to sleep. So I hold him and walk, or we snuggle on the couch. I love that I have birthed four very snuggly children!

Meanwhile, Lily woke up and treated us to a concert. She is dressed in full Elsa gear, singing into a musical microphone. It was hilarious.

And then the buses started driving by and it was almost time for Caleb and Daisy to return, so Eli and I snuggled on the porch swing together.

This was our view. Remember the post the other day about Caleb's hoodie? I feel even more fondly toward these red Converse. All four of my children have worn them, and I love them so much. I think these will be one item we keep for future grandchildren.  Not bad for a $4.50 clearance purchase 7 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment