October 14

It was chilly today, and the kids were so excited to get out their hats and gloves.
I mean, really. Is this kid the cutest ever, or what?

Also, today he brought me a baby doll and a blanket and asked, "Sling? Back?"
He wanted me to wrap the bay doll on his back. I nearly died from the cuteness. In fact, maybe my blog is so far behind because I *actually* died from the cuteness, and I am now writing this from the afterlife.
(Can you tell I'm tired? I'm exhausted.)

Still. Cute baby. He reminds me that maybe I am doing something right.

Chris came home from work and it was decided that tonight was a good night for a bonfire and s'mores. The kids were thrilled!

Happy Lily, happy Chris, and Eli with a head lamp, inspecting the chocolate.

Head lamps for babies are equally hilarious and practical. In other words, they are a total win.

I love this shot of Lily, inspecting her sticky fingers. The polka dotted jammies tucked into polka dotted rain boots, all under a Hello, Kitty nightgown cracks me up.

My handsome boy.

He is so big now that he can toast his own marshmallow!

Apparently Daisy is only in the background in these pictures, but those are her arms wrapped around her daddy. It was a fun way to spend a Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment