October 17

Today was a warm, sunny Do-Nothing Monday. It was just what we needed!
Caleb earned some Lego time, and this was what he created. There is a story behind it, but I've forgotten it.

I set up the teepee in the driveway, and I sat on the porch swing while the kids played. It was lovely.

I think her exact words right before I took this picture were:
"Le's pwetend dis teepee is mine home and I wive in here."

Lily's imagination is going 100 miles per hour lately, and it is so fun to watch.

It is also fun to snuggle my sweet baby. 

Isn't he cute?

Then the babywearing began. Eli and Lily both asked me to wrap babies onto their backs.

It's not the best wrap job I've ever done, but it sure is cute!

And goodness - Look how happy Lily is to have a baby on her back?

This girl is too cute!

Awww. My babies, wearing babies. (And Daisy in the driveway, wearing one of my scarves because why not?)

No comments:

Post a Comment