July 7

Ugh.

When you see my pictures, you will realize that I didn't even pick up the camera until bedtime, so I'll go ahead and out myself right now.

I didn't even pick up the camera until bedtime.

I had a migraine, Caleb was a supreme fussbucket (his bottom still hurts, he's working on two new teeth, and the antibiotics have given him diarrhea), and together we made a sorry pair. So that's my excuse.

But once Daddy came home, everything was better - for both of us.

I know. There's still food on his face. Raspberries, if you must know.

This is one boy who loves rolling around in the nude!
(Hopefully he outgrows that...)

I swear, I totally didn't pose this. The letters were on the bathtub wall from last night, and Caleb was practicing his cruising before the bath.  I just love the ducklips face!

No comments:

Post a Comment