July 24

More bathtime pictures today, which means that I didn't pick up my camera until bedtime. Again.

I do have an excuse, though. I spent all day with my sister at her childbirth classes, so Caleb spent all day with Daddy and his cousin Ryan. The boys had lots of fun, and did more than I do in most weeks: they rode bikes, they swam, they played baseball, they even played some golf! (OK, so it was Wii golf. But still!)

Unfortunately, they didn't take any pictures. Instead, you get to see a typical post-bath scene.

Caleb always pulls one toy out of the bathtub with him. Tonight, he coordinated: ducky towel and rubber ducky.

We dry him off in the sink, and he gazes lovingly at that other baby.

He loves bathtime!
(I like to call this his "Bathing Beauty" pose.)

No comments:

Post a Comment