July 17

Despite the heat today, we had a great morning outside. While I ran with friends, Chris and Caleb took a little bike ride. It was so much fun!
This is his awesome bicycle contraption.
 (By the way, I'm getting tired of people offering their opinions that it's unsafe. I've done my research, and we've tried it out. With an extra-vigilant bike rider, we are totally comfortable with it. Case closed. Thank you.)

Caleb was so excited about the swings!

His new thing? My sunglasses.
Doesn't he look like a rockstar?

He was pretty proud of himself.
We all laughed really hard.

I promised my running buddies that I wouldn't turn my camera on them. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. the next lance armstrong? or karl lagerfeld (clothing designer who always wears VERY BIG sunglasses!) ? sooo cute. Great aunt mag misses him:)

    ReplyDelete