July 6

It was a busy day today!

Amidst my preparations for Caleb's first birthday party (thus far: cleaning, baking, and freezing  baked goods), we also had:

Standing
(I helped him get here. Then he entertained himself by throwing remote controls and coasters.)

Sleeping
(I didn't realize he slept this way! I always let him sleep until he wakes on his own, so I rarely get to see an authentic Caleb-sleeping pose. How funny and cute is he? I had to wake him for a doctor appointment. The poor kiddo has strep on his hiney! It looks painful, but should be cleared up by the antibiotics soon.)

Snuggling
(Aren't my boys sweet? This is right before bathtime.)

and scattering toys.
(He made this mess in the half hour he played with Daddy while I made dinner. Guess who cleaned it up? Hint: not Daddy. Or Caleb.)

No comments:

Post a Comment