July 25

In case you haven't noticed, we've been a little bit busy lately.

We've been especially busy with parties.

So when we realized that Chris' 29th birthday was coming fast on the heels of Caleb's birthday and Emily's baby shower and right before our anniversary and Jenny's birthday, we decided to be a little bit low-key.

So today we had our low-key pre-birthday celebration for Chris.

Caleb did his best to be low-key. 
(He must be working on tooth #6 - that hand has been in that mouth constantly!)

We celebrated with a few family members, cake and ice cream, a few presents, and a swim.
Caleb particularly enjoyed the cake (one of the perks of being a big-boy one-year-old now!).

He also enjoyed the presents.
(This was the ribbon I used to decorate the one gift I had for Chris. And the gift was technically from Caleb. I think I failed at that one.)

He also really enjoyed the swim.

I think Caleb really enjoyed the whole day.

I am now going to enjoy my second piece of cake. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment