July 18

Right now I'm so tired I can hardly string words together in a sentence, much less an interesting one. Today was my sister's baby shower, which went really well, thanks to my wonderful support team (Sara, Chris, and Mom).

Unfortunately, in all of the showering, I didn't see much of Caleb today! Chris played with him all day, which was so helpful. The part I did witness was Caleb's second swim of the day.
Definitely thinking, "Gosh, I miss Mommy."

"Mommy? Who's Mommy? Why should I miss her? I'm swimming!"

This is the advantage the pool on our patio has over the neighborhood pool. We don't frown upon skinny dipping here!

Side note: Caleb went one full year without ever pooping in the bathtub. Unfortunately, his streak is now broken.

Now I am going to sleep for 8 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment