July 11

And the post-birthday hangover begins.

I've been crabby, crabby, crabby all day, but luckily Caleb has been pretty cheerful (aside from skipping his afternoon nap, but that's another story). I think it's all of the awesome new toys that have kept him happy.

See?



We also took Caleb on his first bike ride today! I was crestfallen when I went to get out our little digital camera, only to find that the battery was deader than dead. I couldn't even squeeze one photo out of it.

But my boys were so cute out on the Katy Trail - Caleb had his little yellow helmet on, and his new bicycle carrier puts him right up front by Chris' handlebars. We rode together on the shady path, and sang a new version of "The Wheels on the Bus". We called it "The Wheels on the Bike". We chose to only ride 6 or 7 miles, since it was Caleb's first time. Hopefully we can work him up to longer rides soon. It was good that we quit early, though; as soon as we drove off, rain started falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment