July 5

I'm getting dangerously close to having a one-year-old.

Does that mean I have to stop calling him my baby?

Today's post can't compete with yesterday's post; there were no giant cows or great lakes today. However, we did have a few milestones today.

1. Caleb got from his tummy to a seated position all by himself, right in front of me. He did it twice, and I was seriously impressed. But then he wouldn't do it for Chris.
2. We lowered his crib mattress, finally. I should have done it a long time ago, but since he wasn't crawling or pulling up, I let it slide. Now that he can sit up on his own and pull up, I figured I should lower it.
3. Caleb ate an entire cherry tomato today, instead of eating half and then throwing it. He loved it! After he devoured the first, he ate a second, and then half of a third.

See?

He loves it!

Yum, Ma!

I love his tomato-covered face as he scoots toward the camera. Like I'd let him touch the camera. Poor kid.

When he realized he wouldn't get the camera, he opted to hug my leg instead.

Have I mentioned how affectionate he's become? Ever since the brown bear, Caleb has been really into giving hugs and kisses. It's pretty sweet. So sweet, in fact, that I didn't mind that he was smearing tomato guts all over my leg and clean shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment