July 28

I'm too tired to write anything interesting because I foolishly stayed up way too late last night reading an exciting book.

So instead I'll show you some cute pictures. Is that ok?

Here you get a lovely view of Caleb's delightfully crooked 3 bottom teeth. The fourth is working its way in, which makes life especially challenging right now. Actually, I can't complain. Caleb's "challenging" teething is just a little extra whinyness. I think I can deal.

Also, you can see the little Cabbage Patch baby Grandmother and Grandad found in their basement. Caleb loves it and gives it kisses.

Caleb also loves and gives kisses to his friend Scout. It took 2 weeks, but he has finally figured out how to press the buttons to make Scout sing songs. Now he just sits there and presses the buttons over and over. Luckily, Scout is one of the few non-annoying talking toys, so it's just funny.

Caleb is also a fan of granola bars. Chris is trying to get a bite out for Caleb, while Caleb excitedly signs "more" and Tigerlily glares at me for allowing the baby to be so close to her.

Oh, Tigerlily. Get ready to glare some more.

Something interesting must be happening outside, because Lily is too focused to run off.

And then...

She's actually in motion in this photo, preparing to take flight. But Caleb was really tickled that he got to touch the cat!

P.S. I'm starting to wonder if anyone is actually reading this blog. I haven't gotten many comments lately, and your comments encourage me to keep blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am definitely still reading! This is so cute and I was just thinking about how adorable he was reaching for the cabbage patch at Mom and Dad's. One of the cutest things ever witnessed.

    ReplyDelete