August 29

Only one picture from today, but it's a cutie:
Eli was feeling really needy at dinner time, so up he went.

Funny - I went to upload this image, and the one immediately after it was this one, from January 2015: 
Eli was less than 24 hours old here. We've come a long way in 19 months!

Lately he's been fighting being worn, and when I reach for a wrap or ring sling he yells "NO! Nonononono!" and runs the other direction. Even today, he desperately wanted me to hold him, but screamed as I wrapped him. Once he was up, though, he was happy as can be! I never really wore Caleb or Daisy when they were this age, and when Lily was this age, she was already a big sister and I was too busy wearing Eli to wear her. So this is new territory for me. I'm hoping it passes, because I really want to Try All The Wraps before this season of life is over. 
I'll just have to keep on trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment