August 11

It was a busy day today. 

I volunteered to help with childcare for a MOPS planning meeting, so all four kids and I were gone all morning. I had a photo shoot scheduled in the evening, so I prepared by trying out my 50mm lens on the new camera body. Eli was my model.

Isn't he sweet?

"Book! Wread!"

His curls?
His pouty lips?
His big, brown eyes?
I love this sweet boy!

We're still working on our big camera selfies.

When the little ones went down for naps, Daisy and I baked muffins for breakfast tomorrow. After naps, we all loaded into the van and headed to the park to celebrate my nephew Max's 6th birthday. It was hot, but the park has a fabulous splash pad.

Watching Max open presents!

I didn't get many pictures, though, because I only had 20 minutes before I had to leave for my photo session. Luckily, it was a Fresh 48 session at a hospital nearby, so I was there and back in just over an hour.

The birthday boy and his parents.

Happy birthday, Max!

Aren't they a sweet family?

The kids had so much fun on the playground. This bumpy slide was a particular favorite. 

Lily kept shouting, "Watch me go crazy!" and then making a funny noise as she went down the bumpy slide.

Hi, Daisy!

Oh! And the merry-go-round! They loved it!

Don't let Ryan at the top distract you. Instead, direct your attention to sweet little Eli, holding on at the bottom. The boy loved  the merry-go-round!

Can you tell from the sunset that it was bedtime?

Tired boys.

Tough boys.

Happy birthday, Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment