August 13

I don't remember what we did today, but I do know we went to the pool. 
Hi, Lily!
It was 89 degrees out, which turns out is much too cool for swimming in our shady neighborhood pool.
At least, that's what I thought. The kids didn't seem to mind, though.

Sweet baby! This is why I do what I do, and why I take eight million pictures each day. It's all worth it for one photo like the one above.

Eli loves the pool!

Daisy's jump. 

Lily thought about jumping, but wasn't feeling brave enough.

My husband is the best dad at the pool. All of the other parents are lounging in their chairs, sipping their beverages, trying their best to ignore their children. Chris, however, is in the water, playing , splashing, instigating adventures. He brings the fun!

And just because I don't have any pictures of Caleb from today, here's one that I took so that he could see the marks his goggles made under his eyes. They were actually Daisy's goggles, and perhaps a bit too tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment