October 3

Somehow, the thought of even blogging about today makes me tired. We didn't do much: shopped all morning, napped all afternoon. But this morning was a first for us: Target, Dollar Store, and Whole Foods all in one go. I always worry that my children will explode if I try to make them shop that much, but they did fine. By the time we were finishing up at Whole Foods (which is totally intimidating and a whole other story), Caleb was reeeaaallly antsy. He  started shouting "Da-da-da-da da-daaaaa" then waited for me to respond, "CHARGE!"
Over and over and over and over and over. 
Finally I had to tell him that other people might think we were crazy, and he stopped.

When we finally got home, they were thrilled to be free in the fresh air.
Daisy was excited to be reading Caleb's book.

Can you tell by this grin that Caleb doesn't normally share his book with her?

My sweet boy.

I got an adorable video of Caleb and Daisy at dinner. Caleb sang, "Da-da-da-da da-daaaaaaaaaa" and Daisy yelled, "CHARGE!"

And then Chris and I died laughing.

Only I took the video on my camera, and I just don't feel like trying to figure out how to edit it now. Maybe another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment