October 18

I love fall.

Do you remember last year, when Caleb was terrified of leaves? 
Not anymore.

Chris raked leaves onto Caleb, and Caleb loved it!

Have I mentioned that I love fall?
(note: I did not dress Caleb in the red-on-red ensemble. He spilled water on his jeans, so we switched into these spare pants. Really.)

Daisy didn't want to get into the leaves, but she was happy to sit near them while Caleb did some enormous leaps.

That sweet look was directed at our neighbor, Terry. He was laughing at Caleb's antics, and Daisy was happy to see Terry enjoying her brother as much as she does.

I took this one while I was lying on my back, and Daisy had climbed onto my stomach. She was pleased with her climbing feat.

Girl is walking up a storm - now she regularly only needs to hold onto one finger. We're almost there!

Off to rake some leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment