July 12

This morning we met my mom, Emily, and Max for breakfast. Caleb ate a biscuit with gravy, a scrambled egg, a pancake and a half, three sausage links, fruit, and a glass of milk.

I felt like I had birthed the Very Hungry Caterpillar.

Then Mom watched the kids while I went grocery shopping - by myself! When I returned to pick them up, neither child wanted to leave. Caleb kept asking to stay, and Daisy clung to Grandma. I love that my children love both sets of grandparents so much!

After naps, we had an impromptu photo shoot on the front porch.
Caleb was surprisingly cooperative.

These pictures are so him.

Daisy even got in on the photo-shoot action. I put a cute flower clip in her hair, but it only lasted for a few shots.

My girl.

This was when I asked Caleb to stand next to me and make silly faces.

Then he climbed back on the bench, put Daisy in a choke hold wrapped his arm around his sister, and smothered her in kisses.

I love these kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment