January 29

I'm pretty sure lots of fun things happened today. I know for a fact that the day involved:
bouncing on the couch
bouncing on the bed
naptime
singing into his dratted microphone (if I hear "May I have an apple" one more time...)
reading (current library favorite is Where's My Sweetie Pie?)
(you're liking all of these parentheses and links, aren't you?)
grocery shopping

But the only thing I managed to photograph happened first thing this morning. I hope Chris forgives me for sharing a photo of him with jammies and bedhead and a shirt from a race in 2006...



I've mentioned before that Caleb is totally into looking at pictures of himself right now. I've been lazy about printing pictures, but somehow we've accumulated an album of 18 months worth of random Caleb pictures. Obviously from the "Ooohh!" in the last photo, Caleb is pretty impressed with his development.

1 comment:

  1. Some of the sweetest pix are just out of bed pix.
    I finally caught up on your blog by reading all of Jan. at one time; realized I had tears on my face when I finished! I don't comment often, but I appreciate your effort to bring us into your lives SO MUCH!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! MOM:)

    ReplyDelete