January 12

I love when I find pictures on my camera that I had forgotten about. Since I clear off my memory card almost every day, this rarely happens. But yesterday I must have forgotten that I took these funny pictures, so I didn't do a blog post. What a nice surprise to find this morning!

Caleb has long enjoyed emptying the contents of this cabinet. I never really worried about that until today. Now that it's also a hiding spot, I see that it's a dangerous combination of stuff - plastic leftover containers, but also the good china and my hand mixer. There is great potential for damage.

I think he knows that his days in this cabinet are limited.

I also like the fact that he can't explore a new hiding spot without a little car in his hand. He's such a boy!

Ooohh! A hand mixer! I should play with that! Maybe I should throw it around! Perhaps I should toss it onto these pretty plates?


That's right, kid. Stick to the leftover containers.


1 comment: