January 27

It was a long day today, with lots of driving and lots of traumatic diaper changes. (I still don't know who is traumatized more by the diaper changes - Caleb, or me.) Luckily, it all ended happily when Chris met us at my favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. The only thing that could top that would be a margarita, but I only have 3 more months to wait for that. Perhaps as I prepare supplies for my homebirth, I'll also collect some tequila...

So, busy day = no pictures. Luckily, I snuck in just before Chris put Caleb to bed to snap this (mediocre) picture:
Both of my boys are in their jammies; Chris has Mr. Potato Head, Caleb has a moose. (If you ask him what a moose says, he replies, "MOOOOOOSSSSE!" I really can't think of a better response.)

It was half an hour past bedtime, so poor Caleb was too exhausted to smile. All he could do was twirl his hair and stare at the book as Chris read to him. After I finished taking pictures, Caleb smiled at me and said, "Night night!"

I love that kid.
(And my fantastic Daddy of a husband. I really got lucky with that one!)


1 comment:

  1. Ah wow...you're down to 3 months already?! The boys look cute in their jammies. =-)

    ReplyDelete