January 22

Today was a fun, fun day.
Today was what Saturdays are supposed to be.
Today was exhausting!

In between breakfast and bouncing on the couch and swimming and Grandma's house, Caleb and I played with the camera. I love that he enjoys being my subject now, though it just popped into my head that I should be worried when NewBaby comes and the camera is pointed at someone other than Caleb....

But in the meantime, we had fun playing with the camera. He's such a willing subject, and follows my instructions so well!

This is his Old McDonald finger puppet. He calls it "Donal", and has recently mastered the ability to place it on his finger by himself. We're still working on the words to the song.

I promise that I did not ask him to show me Old McDonald. But it sure looks like he's thinking, "Jeez, Mom! The stinking puppet is right here! Can't you see?"

Then we looked at the photos of Caleb with Old McDonald, and his bored face went away immediately. 
He really likes to look at pictures of himself.
  
OK, I might have prompted him to do this. But it's so funny that I just don't care!

2 comments:

  1. He's looking like such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just keeps getting cuter! Can't wait to see him and his little sister(wink)playing together!

    ReplyDelete