January 19

It looks like today is another food-related post. Caleb is just so funny and compliant when there's food involved!
Nearly every morning, Caleb requests "toffee". I think I've written about it before: the kid thinks that warm milk with a little bit of honey, whisked to a froth, is coffee. And he LOVES it. He is passionate about it. He asks for coffee at least 4 times a day. (I wish I was kidding.) He only gets it once a day, though.

This is Caleb's serious, "I'm-drinking-my-coffee" face.

We've been having some poo issues of late. In fact, they're major poo issues, and Caleb's poor hiney is paying the consequences. At the Magic House the other day, I am sure that every person in the restroom, and within 50 feet of the restroom, thought I was abusing Caleb as I tried to change his diaper. (Again, I wish I was kidding. Chris was waiting on a bench outside the restroom, and he clearly heard Caleb's shrieks of agony.)

Part of our multi-faceted hiney-restoration plan involves as much diaperless time each day as possible. Since it's winter, I worry about Caleb's lower half getting cold. Hence the BabyLegs. I really think it's the cutest, funniest thing in the world. Which is why I'm posting this photo, and accompanying TMI, knowing that some day Caleb will hate me for it. But seriously - how funny is that picture?

I think I've mentioned in previous posts how much Caleb likes to pose for pictures, then look at the results. This is what happens when I get out my camera while Caleb is eating:

He thought these photos were so funny! After he saw a few of them, he started making progressively funnier faces, with accompanying random noises. It was a lot of fun.

He was a happy boy.

2 comments:

  1. that is the cutest, those pics of him eating. we could talk for HOURS about poo issues. if you have questions, email me. we have had just about every issue you could have. still, my oldest, at 21 had issues. yes, we have been thru LOTS. email, we can help.:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes that pic of the baby legs with the buns sticking out is the funniest thing! He is really starting to look older and I see you and Chris in him depending on what face he is making. :)

    ReplyDelete