August 9

Today is Caleb's 13-month birthday!

However, I don't have any special photos for you, because we were too busy playing with Cooper today.

Did you know that Cooper has a piano?

Caleb was pretty pumped.

He really enjoyed playing it!

As soon as Chris saw today's photos, he decided that we need to get a piano, too. I doubt we'll get one soon, but apparently a piano is now on the list of mid-range goals. Chris is right - we want to raise Caleb to be creative and diligent and analytical, and learning to play the piano would be a good step toward those goals.  But I think we might have to learn to play before we could expect Caleb to learn...

Coop and Caleb even enjoyed playing a little duet, but Cooper was a bit shy about being photographed while he played. This was my best shot.


By the way, right after we left today, Cooper took his first steps! I can't wait to go back tomorrow so that Cooper can teach Caleb everything he knows!

1 comment: