August 21

I feel like we crammed an entire awesome weekend into one day today! I guess that's what happens when your toddler (note that I am not calling him my baby anymore) wakes up at 6 am, raring to go.

We started the morning with from-scratch banana brown sugar muffins, then Caleb tried on (and loved) his sweet new shoes, then a short bike ride, then CALEB STANDING UP ALL BY HIMSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! (I didn't get pictures; I was too into the moment. Sorry.), then a trip to the AT&T store (where they replaced my dead phone, despite the fact that my warranty ran out 5 days ago - thanks, guys!), then a visit with Grandmother and Grandad, then a nap for all of us, then playing outside in the water, then yummy salad dinner... It was a good day.

peek-a-boo!

This was my favorite photo of the afternoon.

And this was Chris' favorite.

And? We get a whole other day to play, because it's only Saturday. This is a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Your favorite is also my favorite. So cute! Mom

    ReplyDelete