August 25

It's a symphony of sneezes in our home right now, and I feel like Mother Nature is pulling a cruel trick on me. The lovely weather lures me outside, only to deliver a swift suckerpunch in the form of sneezes. And how can I deny my poor baby the chance to luxuriate in such weather?

I can't.

So I suffer. But this is my reward.

At first he wasn't sure how to go about eating the watermelon, but he knew he loves it, so he perservered.

This is how he always sits in grass - one foot in the air!

Love this one.

Look at that drip of juice coming from the melon. He was absolutely covered in juice; luckily, the watermelon was his dessert after dinner. Bathtime came next!

How sweet is he?

And? These photos are a perfect fit for this week's You Capture Challenge.

Photobucket

Awesome!


12 comments:

  1. SOOOOO stinkin' cute!!!!! Mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I keep going back to look at these pictures. Really do love them, Carrie! Mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet...and VERY sticky! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. And great name too by the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outside and summery pictures! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!!! These are some great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so precious! I love watermelon days--sticky, sweet fun.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carrie, he's a keeper. So cute and personality plus. You are such a good mom to let him enjoy himself, even though he gets all sticky. (Joan Wright)

    ReplyDelete