August 26

Blogger tricked me into redesigning my blog today.
I really didn't mean to do it; I was just playing, and then all of a sudden I couldn't get my blog to look the way it did before.

So. What do you think?

What I'm thinking is that my world will never be the same, because my boy can do stairs now. I know - most kids do stairs way earlier than this, but Caleb is a late bloomer in all things gross motor. Today, though, he climbed up the patio stairs, like it was no big deal at all.

His motivation?

My phone. The camera. Strawberries.
See? Just chilling on the stairs, like he does it everyday, with his mouth stuffed full of strawberry.

He's such a big boy!

1 comment:

  1. great aunt mag likes the darker background for photos because they make sweet cutie pie caleb POP out. It's like he's right THERE. So cute, climbing the stairs. LOVE the strawberry pic. You are a great mom:)!

    ReplyDelete