April 8

Ugh. I am not feeling well today.
I think this season, my allergies may get the best of me. Either that, or aliens have taken over my sinus cavities. Whatev.

Poor Caleb is a little sniffly too, so when he woke up from his afternoon nap after only 30 minutes (a rarity lately!), I brought him into bed with me, hoping MAYBE we could snuggle and nap together.

Sometimes I can be so foolish.

Instead, we played in my bed. Not a nap, but almost as fun.

This is Caleb's curious face.
This face says, "I see something over there, and it looks interesting. I might like to put it in my mouth. How can I get it to my mouth?"

Just sticking out his tongue, for no good reason.

His hair was extra crazy today. It looked like that when he sat up, too. Gravity has nothing on this kid's hair. We love it.

And so I didn't get a nap. Maybe he'll let me sleep tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment