April 29

It was a busy, busy, busy day!
Luckily, Caleb was delightful and cooper-ative, despite the fact that I had to wake him up from two different naps to go places.

I tried to let him wake on his own, by fiddling with things on his changing table, by opening his curtains to let in the sunlight, by turning off  his noise machine... but each time, he stayed asleep. Finally, I just decided to get my camera and photograph how cute my sleeping baby is.

This one makes my heart happy.

Later, we finally got to play. Caleb's been working really hard at crawling lately. He's almost there! (It makes me geekily happy that my baby wants that book so badly.)

*sigh*
I
love that he loves books
love that he loves his daddy
love that his daddy loves reading to him
love love love

We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment