April 11

After being my companion for months of training, Caleb was finally able to cheer me on at my half marathon today.
Of course, he wasn't there alone - his daddy and my parents were there, too.

I loved the sign my boys made for me!


Both Caleb and the weather cooperated wonderfully for the race. My mom kept remarking what a good baby he is. What mommy doesn't want to hear that?

My one major disappointment was that Caleb wasn't there at the finish line. After training with him for so long, I really wanted him to be there, but he was napping in the car with my mom. So unfortunately, no finish line photos for Caleb.

But we do have a post-race Cracker Barrel photo...




I'm so glad it's all over!

1 comment:

  1. is that a FIRST PLACE medal??? Congrats Carrie. Cutie pie Caleb is just adorable:) GREAT aunt mag:)

    ReplyDelete