April 16

Things I didn't mention in yesterday's post:
1. I had to rush Caleb to the doctor yesterday because his whole bottom was covered in hives. It was horrifying, but everything is ok and he was fine the whole time. One dose of Benadryl fixed everything.
2. I have the best mom ever, who watched Caleb last night so Chris and I could go out
3.  because we had tickets to see a live taping of "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!" (It's a news quiz show on NPR.) It was awesome.

I neglected to mention all of yesterday's chaos because by the time we got home from the show, it was seriously late and I was seriously worn out from all of the craziness of the day.

Also yesterday, we noticed that Caleb is trying really hard to pull up. He's not there yet, but now we're seeing a lot of this:
That would be a guilty/scared look on his face as he nearly tips over the chair because he's trying to pull up on it.

He's keeping me on my toes, but I love this age!

No comments:

Post a Comment