April 13

Today was another lovely day that practically required our presence outdoors.

We started by doing some yardwork. The one difference from days past?
In addition to setting toys on Caleb's blanket, I also happened to bring a bag of his favorite snack - Gerber yogurt melts. I just thought he might like them later, so I set them on the corner of the blanket.

In no way did I anticipate that Caleb would see the bag, know what was inside, and find a way to move his non-crawling body from a sitting position on one end of the blanket to a prone position on the opposite end of the blanket - all in the span of approximately 5 seconds.

Since I didn't anticipate it, I didn't capture the beginning. But this is what the end result looked like:


Don't you think he looks a little bit posessive of those melts?

Later we met up with Aunt Jenny for a walk.
Caleb clearly adores Jenny.
(or thinks she's insane. Whatever.)


1 comment:

  1. Caleb is clearly thinking like Bart Simpson and his Butterfinger bars... 2nd photo - "Nobody better lay a finger on my yogurt melts!" - just look at those eyes...

    ReplyDelete