April 7

These sunshiny, warm days are miraculous.

Exhibit A:
Day 2 of yardwork


Caleb is so happy to play by himself while I weed and dig. We listen to music; I sing while he plays with his toys or just watches.

He likes motorcycles
 and big trucks
 and big kids on scooters
 and dogs that bark.

He also likes to clap. That's what he's doing here.

When he woke up from his first nap of the day, I heard him babbling on the monitor. I smiled to myself, and gave him a few minutes to wake up. Then I heard clapping. My baby was lying in his crib, clapping all by himself.

What a sweetheart!


1 comment:

  1. oooohhhhhh that is so cute! Everyday I make the same comments but what more can I say? I mean, this baby is abnormally adorable and his perfect little face I just can't believe it!!!!

    ReplyDelete