July 5

Yesterday was a late night, and today was another long day/late night.

The kids played outside all morning, and ended up covered in mud. I did what any logical mom would do, and threw them all in the tub.
We are at the stage now where any time all four are in the tub, it could very well be the last time, so I try to take a picture every time.

Then Caleb had a swim meet!
It was hot, and Chris was working as a timer. The ring sling made everything possible for me tonight.

Silly baby! 

I was responsible for all four kids, so I didn't bring my big camera. I did grab a video of Daisy in her final kickboard race of the year, though!
Now you can see how she grins the whole way down the lane, with her friend Emma!

I also got video of Caleb swimming his first event of the night: 25 freestyle.
He was the only one in his heat, but there were three heats total. Spoiler: he won!

No comments:

Post a Comment