July 29

Eli had his 18-month well check today.

Yes, that's right. My baby is 18 months old. Let's not talk about it.

he weighed in at 21 pounds, 6 oz (20th percentile)
he was 31.5 inches tall (25th percentile)
and I have no idea what his head circumference was, but it was 75th percentile

After all of the developmental screenings, our doc told me that she has no concerns whatsoever. Yay, Eli! I am so thankful for a healthy little boy!

Meanwhile, the older three kids were at Grandma's house. Eli and I returned to pick them up, and they all ran away screaming. They were having so much fun that they didn't want me to be back!

Daisy found a chunky lipstick pencil that Grandma said was okay to play with. She applied it herself, and this was the result:
#nailedit

I told her to go look in the mirror and tell me what she thought. She scampered off, and returned a moment later, grinning. "I look great!"
Okay, then.

Eventually I was able to corral the children into the van and we went home. Daisy asked to listen to VBS songs, so I pulled them up on the computer. That's when this happened:
A few things here:
Lily keeps shouting that she "KNOWS THE MOTIONS!"
Eli is shouting "HEY! HEY! HEY!" because one of the songs actually does that. It's just not this song.
And this is a long video, so you don't have to watch all of it. I just thought it was so funny that it needed to be shared.

And then I decided to turn on the "HEY!" song, just to see what Eli would do. He did this:
Eli's dancing just cracks me up. These kids are too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment