July 22

Only cell phone pictures today. Eli did not vomit anymore, which makes me cross my fingers and hope that last night was just a fluke, and that a stomach bug is not about to ravage its way through my family.

The haircutting stuff was still out from Chris' hair cut last night, so while I edited pictures at the computer, Caleb combed my hair and put a clip in it.
It was actually very sweet, and he was so proud of his handiwork that he asked me to take a picture of it and send it to Daddy. In the past day and a half, both Caleb and Daisy have spent time brushing/combing my hair. None of my children have ever done this before, but I think it's really sweet! Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that we watched Tangled for the first time last week?

I also found the time to wash and reassemble Eli's car seat, but I didn't get around to re-installing int in the van. Eli noticed, and suddenly the boy who never wants to be buckled into his car seat had a new favorite seat in the house. 
He's cute, isn't he? He kept pointing to the buckle and saying, "Buh! Buh!" which I'm fairly confident means "Buckle!" as in, "Get over here, Woman, and buckle me in!"

Funny kid.

I did eventually get the seat installed, though, because after naps we headed out to Emily and Billy's house to celebrate Jace's third birthday. Sadly, I have no pictures of that, but it was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment