June 6

I'm not sure what happened, but yesterday Blogger decided it didn't want me to create a post.
Stupid Blogger.

But it looks like things are up and running again, so I'll reward your patience with multiple Caleb pictures from the pool yesterday.

Caleb loves the pool and his beach ball. Since Chris went swimming with us, I was able to take some pictures of the fun!





(Side note: in the background is the high school where I used to teach, until I became a Lady of Leisure.)

Right as we were getting ready to leave the pool, a surprise visitor stopped by. Some lonely duck swooped in and landed in the pool for a splash. Caleb and I went over to visit, and Caleb was enthralled. (Can you see his little arm raised? I'm not sure if he was trying to touch the duck or wave at it, but it was so sweet.)


And then we left.

It was a good day.

3 comments:

  1. Pool time looks awesome! I'm super jealous. =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT aunt mag is laughing at, "lady of leisure" ...

    ReplyDelete