June 10

Or, Caleb Meets a Tomato

It all started with a "Ba! Ba! Ba!" this morning while we were playing on the patio. I looked around for the ball, but there was no ball outside. Then I followed Caleb's gaze and pointing hands...

He meant the tomatoes.

Why not?





Unfortunately, he didn't actually get a bite of it. I can't wait until the tomatoes (my first ever!!!) are ripe and luscious and red, and burst when Caleb bites into them.

In the meantime, he thinks they're green balls that he gets to gnaw on whenever he wants.

I heart my veggie garden, and it hasn't even produced anything edible yet!

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful stage... have you taken him to the produce section of the grocery store lately? Cooper goes NUTS! "Ba.. ba... baa..." We have been known to cruise through a store while Coop gnaws/ sucks/ or otherwise manhandles a lemon, lime, apple, peach, tomato, or anything else that strikes his fancy :) Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute moment you will always remember!

    ReplyDelete