June 21

I might have just been tempted to cheat.

Somehow, I only managed to take 8 photos today, and they were all various incarnations of the same bad picture. What I really wanted to do today was pull up some other picture from my files and present it to you as today's photo.

But I didn't cheat. Everything about this is a mess, but it is what it is.

I may have cropped out the worst of this photo, which was books, toys, and debris scattered everywhere.
And yes, that's a Bible on the floor, under the coffee table. Is that sacreligious?

Right before I took this photo, I set Caleb down near his toys and went into the kitchen to grab some coffee. When I came back, he had scooted to the coffee table, grabbed a book, opened it, and was flipping the pages, babbling to himself.

It melted my heart to see him pretending to read - I love his current reading kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment