June 3

My only excuse for today's less-than-interesting photo is that Caleb fell asleep in the car on the way home today at 4:40 and is still sleeping.

I was really planning on taking some better photos.
I promise.

But the kid was awake from 12-2 am last night, screaming for no apparent reason. (Well, I think he's getting his top two teeth in, but I'm not sure if that's why he was uncharacteristically upset in the middle of the night.) He woke cheerfully at 6:00 this morning.
("Seriously?" I thought. "Seriously." He responded.)

So I guess he's choosing now, an inopportune time, to catch up on his sleep.

Which leaves this as our photo of the day.


He's rocking the glider on the patio, trying so hard to pull up on it. But the darn thing just keeps moving!

And that's all.
Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment